Thursday, February 15, 2007

Marlene Gallagher Says:

Hi Ben!

O.K., so the last time I saw you, you were about one or two months old. I know you're expecting some kind of trite cliche about time, but I'm gritting my teeth and won't subject either of us to this line of conversation! I love your mom soooo much - I wish I could be there for her birthday but I have plans that I can't break, which is really wierd because usually Jack and I aren't big at scheduling stuff. Anyway, every year I take my daughter Caity to Boston during February break. It's one of the few traditions that I've managed to keep for the past five years. I tried running Spring break by her, but that didn't go over well and, in truth, I really look forward to this time with her.

Please tell my darling Di that WE WILL get together SOON! I'm sure you're inundated with arrangements, so that's not fair to do to you - I'll make sure to write to her and communicate the sentiment myself.

You guys are really sweet to do this for your mom. I hope I have a chance to meet you (out of diapers!) and your sisters in the near future. I met Katey several years ago when she was looking for colleges - she's beautiful, bright and a joy to be around. I'm sure you're all like that!

I HATE not being able to make this party ... I have to see your mom and Jimmy soon!

Thanks for the invitation Ben.

My best to all of you!
Love, Marlene (Gallagher)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home