Thursday, February 15, 2007

Toni Weston says:

Hi Jim,

I am feeling so bad that we can’t make it Saturday. I used to have a box full of memorabilia from the “olden days” (high school) but I just can’t find it. I’m pretty upset about that too because its been awhile since I saw it last so I hope it hasn’t completely disappeared. That would break my heart. So I don’t even have any pictures to share.

Howard & I discussed coming out for the party and it would be so nice to see all her children and grandchildren in person but... its such a long trip to only get to see all of you for a few hours. We decided we should wait until we can come out & spend some less hectic time visiting with you and Diana. I hope it all goes great & is a terrific surprise.

Thanks,
Toni Weston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home