Friday, February 02, 2007

Crafts for Mom

I had a cool idea for a gest book. I think I will frame a few photo's of Mom or, print copies of photo's and mount them onto canvas paper. We can hang them on the wall w/ pens at the party and people can leave notes. Maybe the second is a better idea. Then I can have them framed afterwards. Bo, can you pick a few pics out of the bunch and email them to me?
Also, I want to make some of those masks too. This is getting close people. Like 3 weeks.
On another note. I have been thinking about Nirky and Pirky this week. I don't know why. Does anyone remember the stories specificly? I remember the one where he gets locked into a tooth paste factory. And who could forget almost being eaten while in a burger at Mcdonals.
-Rachel

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Waldie said...

i think this is a good idea, rachel. but i think putting them in a book is a little more practical. it's easier to store and easier to write on.

i remember the nirky and pirky were the size of a clothes pin and one time (i think to get out of the toothpaste factory), seagulls picked them up and carried them off.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger (jim) Bo Ba Log said...

I will get the photos to you today, Rachel. Oh and by the way . . . Today is Feb. 3, which means its in TWO weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home