Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jim Cutshall says:

Okay, now you will have to forgive a husband for bragging on the beauty of his wife.

As I was scanning in old photos of the birthday girl, I got to see images of her from those days in which we were not together. And a couple things struck me. First, it is amazing how much her daughters, and now granddaughters, look like her.

And . . . has anyone but me noticed how beautiful she is? Check out this swimsuit photo from sometime in the 80's. This chick is HOT!! And what a tan. Good thing for me that the fashion photographers from the period were looking for blondes, or else I'd have lost her to Madison Avenue.

And while she may not be thirty-something any more, she is still just as beautiful after all these years. Happy Birthday sweetie!!

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Ben Waldie said...

You think she looks like her daughters here? Wait until you see the videos!!! Yikes. It's just like watching Katie as a teenager.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

That is MOm, isn't she UBER HOT! She always thought she was too thin when she looked back on these photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home