Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dana Lobell says:

Dana Lobell, who worked at Wharton With Diana sends along this birthday greeting.

Dear Diana -

Greetings from Colorado, where I think it's been the snowiest winter I've lived through in my entire life! But eventually the sun comes back out and the mountains are beautiful.

I often think about the insanity of our days at Wharton, especially here at Naropa, where we struggle to raise $1 million in a year. Remember how the money came flying in there? Remember the collage with the picture of Sol Steinberg in a jail cell? Remember New Era Philanthropy? Remember writing scintillating reports about supply chain management? Remember how much Rosemary and Kathy made us laugh? What a crazy place. I've always thought of it as my period of cognitive dissonance on a daily basis. But you were certainly a big part of what made it bearable.

Best wishes for a fabulous birthday and many more years of great joy!

Dana

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Geez, check out the momster in the dark hair. She looks cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home