Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Add on to my ideas of gifts from last week

I was talking to Katie over the weekend. She had the idea of adding to my mask of mom idea. She thought it would be cool if we blew up photos of mom's face at different ages and use those for masks. I think that would be cute.
Also, I was talking to her about how I would like to interview Grandmom and Granddad about her. I originaly thought that in order to do this, I would have to drive out to indiana. Katie suggested having Ben do it over christmas sense they will be there.
Now this is something that they would have to agree to of course. But if they did, I was thinking we all could create a master combined list of questions we think mom would have asked. Then we could mail it to the grandfolks and let them chew on the questions for a while. Then, Ben, you could get them on audio or something. We could edit it afterwards if needed be.
I just think that this is something that Mom has always wished for. She wrote a diary when I was a baby of the first year. I think that is something she thinks is really cool. What does everyone think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home